Saturday, April 7, 2018

Lesson Learned

So how do I sum up the last two weeks? I suppose compelling may be the best word. I've seen man-made and natural structures that are absolutely awe-inspiring. I've spent quality time with people who are who have not only been welcoming, but also extremely encouraging. And other than the snow and ice between yesterday and today, It's only been getting better.

Travel is an interesting thing. I feel like most of the travel I've done up to this point has been for other people. And although I've enjoyed all of the trips I've taken throughout my lifetime, I wasn't sure they taught me much about myself until now. Now that I'm traveling to places I want to see and am on my own agenda, I've learned basically the same thing over again. That is how important the people in our lives are. This is not limited to friends and family but also those who you meet for a brief moment and may only be a flicker in the light that is our lifetime. You can learn something from everyone and it is as easy as paying attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment